Thursday, June 7, 2007

Bin Laden denied involvement of 9/11. Confession video must have been fake.

Source: Ummat, Urdu-language daily newspaper based in Karachi, Pakistan -
Friday, 28 September 2001 - pages 1, 7.
Source: BBC Monitoring Service.

Read the Entire Article right here
"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle."
-Osama Bin Laden
Sept, 28th, 2001

THE FAKE CONFESSION VIDEO PROVEN
The video below is a confirmation of Bin-Laden's statement on sept, 28th, 2001, in which he condems the attack!! The video below is an excerpt from the popular documentary: loose change.



Tell me people, why would Osama Bin Laden deny the attacks to a major news source like the BBC, and then supposedly confess in some fuzzy recorded video?? Does that REALLY make sense? Furthermore, we all know the Bin-Ladens have a good relationship with the CIA and we all know they are filthy rich with plenty of investments pending. So Bin-Laden clearly had nothing to do with this.

Your thoughts?

No comments: